CUSTOM MADE RING CONE - Captured In Time
Available in two shapes in two sizes.
- Small 7cm tall x 4cm wide.
- Small 7cm tall x 5cm wide.
- Large 10cm tall x 6cm wide.
Providing materials to capture
You will need to provide me with more than one sample of the material. Larger pieces such as ring cones or dished will need a much larger volume of material than earrings or necklaces. I also want to ensure that I can make a spare item at no extra cost - only if circumstances occur where there is a fault or a bubble in the pour.
Any excess material will be sent back to you with your order.
Pieces I can capture include:
- Dried flowers + leaves.
(Tasmania only as organic materials can not be posted into the state. Material must be well dried or live material can be used however there will be an extra charge to dry or press the flowers/leaves)
- Rocks + Stones.
- Broken ceramics.
- Small toys or plastic pieces including glass.
- Dried food including sprinkles.
- Pet fur.
(I do not work with human organic material: including hair, breast milk, umbilical cords, etc.)
I can also try and source specific flowers or elements at an extra charge for you if you are interstate and can not post organic materials.
To order a custom captured in time piece
1. + add to cart.
2. At the checkout in the notes section please list the material with quantity you will be sending - If it is fresh please state this and drop off can be arranged in the next step via email.
3. Once purchased, you will be contacted within 2 business days confirming above material listed and quantities to ensure there is enough for the object purchased - including an address to post materials.
4. Once confirmed and material has been received or sourced, please allow up to a maximum of 20 business days for your order to be made (Excludes postage time). This may be longer if fresh material is provided and it needs to be pressed & or dried.
For further questions email me - firstname.lastname@example.org